1) Any modern Office suite: Microsoft Office, Apple iWork, OpenOffice, or LibreOffice
2) The latest Adobe Reader/Acrobat Reader (free download available at http://www.adobe.com)
1) The last three versions of the major modern browsers: Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari; other web browsers may work, but may not render all features of the courses
2) Cookies must be enabled
4) Some ad blocker plug-ins will prevent videos from appearing in courses. Ad blocking software should be disabled during course work.
1) Reliable internet connection. Broadband cable or high-speed DSL is recommended for optimal experience.
2) E-mail account (to be able to register and to receive e-mail from the course system regarding registration, course status, etc.)
Note: Some courses may have additional hardware and/or software requirements. Any additional requirements will be listed in the course description and course syllabus.